QR Code Link to This Post
Shavano Park Senior Living is a Senior Living community dedicated to providing quality lifestyles for our residents who are looking for senior assisted living services. We currently seek a highly motivated customer service focused server/prep cook/cook to join our kitchen staff. Number one requirement Must Love Seniors!
This is a part time position and you would be needed 9 am to 5 pm on Tuesdays and Fridays as server/prep cook and as Cook from 10:30 am to 7pm on Saturdays
As Server/prep cook, specific responsibilities include:
- Serve food in a friendly, courteous manner and helpful attitude
- Assist residents with menu selections as needed
- Clean tables and chairs after meals
- Perform other duties consistent with the position as assigned, to include helping cook prep for meals
As Cook, you will be needed on Saturdays from 10:30 am to 7 pm
Our ideal candidate has 2+ years experience cooking restaurant-style food in a large group setting. Our Cook might also have the opportunity to demonstrate his/her flair when cooking and preparing food for special events and parties. All candidates must pass a pre employment drug screen and a state-required criminal background check.
The right candidate will possess:
- Wait staff experience preferred
- Genuine concern for the physical and emotional needs of older people and their families
- Ability to follow written and oral directions
- Must be at least 18 years of age
We are located in Shavano Park, which is inside of San Antonio.
If you meet the qualifications above and would like to learn more about our community and this opportunity, please send resumes with salary requirements and/or history to email provided Attn: Business Office Director
Shavano Park Senior Living is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer