The Warehouse Level is an entry level position. This position is designed to maximize the loading and unloading process.
2nd shift 12pm to 10pm
3er shift 7pm to 3am
- Perform all required procedures and documentation in a safe and efficient manner to maintain the highest quality finished product for our customers
- Ability to learn inventory and tracking systems
- Mechanical ability and understanding is required to grasp general warehouse equipment (loaders, etc).
- Accurately and efficiently load finished product onto internal customer trucks
- Report all safety concerns immediately to leadership
- Stress Tolerance: Maintains stable performance under pressure or opposition
- Team Work: Work in a group; oriented towards the good of the whole.
- Manage job professional and with a high level of organization.
- Ability to influence others
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment
- Ability to practice safe working habits at all times
- Ability to work a rotating shift schedule and overtime.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Willing to work weekends
- Willing to work any day of the week
- Ability to work safely
For more information call 281-7075696