QR Code Link to This Post
Mission Road Ministries is a non-profit organization serving more than 825 children & adults with intellectual & other developmental disabilities each day with residential, day services & vocational programs in San Antonio, Texas helping clients reach independence, productivity & inclusion in the community.
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference every day? If so, then Mission Road Ministries is for you! We are looking for reliable, dependable employees who are natural caregivers to work in our residential homes located throughout San Antonio.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing personal care tasks, including assistance with basic personal hygiene and grooming needs.
- Encouraging positive relationships between individuals
- Maintaining a safe environment for the residents
- Assisting with restroom assistance if needed
- Documenting services provided
- Performing various household chores such as light cleaning, laundry, bed making
- Planning and making meals for the individuals
- Transporting clients and/or running errands for clients
- Other duties required as assigned
We have locations all over San Antonio - you get to chose the available shift/location that works best for you.
- NE Area (35/Nacogdoches)
- NW Area (Near I10W/1604)
- Medical Center
We do NOT require any experience, however, related experience is preferred.
Example shifts available (part-time and full-time):
- weekend only shifts
- 21 years of age or older
- High school diploma/GED
- Valid driver's license (unless working overnight)
- Must be able to pass criminal background check and drug test
How to apply:
- respond to this ad with your name and phone number and/or your resume
- visit our main campus at 8706 Mission Road to apply in person
- online at missionroadministries.org