Girling Community Care, a Gentiva company, is actively seeking Personal Care Attendants to service San Marcos, Buda, Kyle and Creedmoor.
Perform authorized tasks in a home setting to an authorized client. Tasks may include, but are not limited to cleaning, laundry, meal preparation, and shopping. No training or certifications necessary.
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must be physically capable of performing personal care tasks.
* Must be able to understand and carry out directions or instructions and to record notes and keep records.
* Has access to transportation
* Must not have a criminal conviction which bars employment, as per Texas Health and Safety Code, Chapter 250.
* Required, must have no adverse record or be listed in the Nurse Aide Registry or Employee Misconduct Registry or on the Office of Inspector General Medicaid Exclusion Database.
Please contact us by phone at 512-344-4206 for any questions or email your resume via craigslist. To apply in person please visit us at 3307 Northland Drive, Austin TX 78731. You may also apply at https://gentivacareers.silkroad.com/ .
Keywords: PCA, PCW, Personal Care Attendant, Personal Care Worker, Entry Level Job, Entry Level, Retail, Customer Service, Companion, Aide, Aid, Helper, Para, Paraprofessional, Volunteer, Certified Nursing Assistant, CNA, Home Health Aide, HHA, Hospice Aide.