Volt's client, a manufacturing company, has immediate requirement for Repair Technicians. These positions will be onsite at their facility in San Antonio, TX. The estimated length of the contract will be 12 months and it is a 1st shift position.
The Repair Technician I is responsible for:
• Performing device repairs, upgrades, retrofits, preventive maintenance on internal and external customers medical VAC equipment.
• Executing quality control procedures for all repaired VAC devices prior to releasing them back to the customer.
• Providing technical support, over the telephone, for customers, sales force, and third party maintenance providers.
• Providing technical VAC device repair support
• At least 1 year experience in electrical assembly, soldering, troubleshooting and/or repair to include manufacturing environment or related electrical, mechanical, pneumatic experience/trade.
• Experience with MS Office applications including, Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
• Demonstrated and achieved productivity requirements and quality standards specified by the business.
• Demonstrated experience monitoring quality of assigned tasks and corrects any deficiencies.
• Demonstrated knowledge in electrical schematic diagrams, BOMS, test procedures, and work instructions.
• Demonstrates knowledge utilizing Material Safety Data Sheets.
• Ability to work scheduled shifts and complete assignments in required time frames.
• Experience with soldering iron guns, and de-soldering equipment.
• Background in working with medical device repair and or manufacturing environment.
The position is being offered through VOLT. VOLT is publicly traded on the NYSE MKT under the symbol "VOLT". To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com .
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.