Looking for a new opportunity? You might be the right Help Desk Analyst for this growing company. We encourage any applicants who fit the description of a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills who enjoys a fast-paced, team-driven environment. We need a Service Desk Analyst who can represent the Service Desk by liaising with 2nd and 3rd level teams to help transition new and changing services. This position could certainly have duties including creating knowledge articles and arranging training for other Service Desk Analysts when needed. This is the perfect job for you if you want work where you will spend most of your time handling complex end-user support issues and providing support to team members by focusing on restoring service to the end users. This position absolutely must understand how the Help Desk Analyst role relates to IT projects and IT Service Management initiatives. It is also required for this position to understand Incident, Problem, Change Management and other processes. How these processes work together to provide superior support and high availability of our business is also important. You will be successful at this Analyst job if you can cover alternative shifts when needed.
How you will make an impact
- Understand concepts related to networks, servers, PCs, databases, proprietary systems, etc.
- Provide guidance to Tier 1 support and team members
- Meet and exceed SLA standards: Close tickets in a timely manner, while upholding customer service standards
- Maintain hardware and peripherals: Responsible for upgrading and replacing computer parts; handle documentation and asset inventory
- Understand and utilize ITIL processes (Incident, Problem, Change, etc.) and how they are used in a corporate environment
- Troubleshoot end user issues: Provide root-cause analysis on various web and mobile applications; handle escalated tickets relating to server/network related issues
- This job succeeds when it can facilitate user account management by handling onboarding, change and departure processes
- Candidates who have a combination of superior customer service skills and technical aptitude will be preferred
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- You will be among the top candidates for the job if you have ITIL certification
- Active Directory experience
- Knowledge of O 365
- Deep understanding of MS Windows 10
- Ability to work independently with minimal oversight
- Proficient in analyzing complex business problems, proposing effective solutions and understanding and applying business vision and direction
- Great written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Experience in one or more programming or scripting language
- This position is best filled with someone who has technical skills to serve as escalation point for handling incidents and service requests related to application, operating system and other service related problems
- 3+ years' of experience supporting desktop/server operating systems and technologies such as Active Directory, DNS, Exchange and VMware
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.