OneXperience is searching for a dynamic and creative Frontend Web Developer who has the skill, knowledge and experience to help shape our industry-leading solutions. Our small, growing team is responsible for developing and maintaining collaborative and self-service web and mobile application for policyholders, claims representatives, and contractors. If you are looking to join a team that is vital to the success of a market leader, this is the perfect opportunity for you.What the job is like:
· You will work closely with a cross-functional team of developers, QA engineers, product owners and designers to build cutting edge single page web applications.
· Work with modern technology stack including Angular, TypeScript, Sass, HTML, Node/npm, Java, Oracle DB, MongoDB and AWS.On your first day, we'll expect you to have:
· Deep understanding of front-end architecture and data-driven development.
· Ability to work with designers to develop dynamic user experiences.
· Frequently deliver high-quality code into production using continuous delivery tools and strategies.
· Embrace agile methodologies and the advantages it brings to communication, flexibility, and delivering working code.Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Expert knowledge in HTML5, CSS, and Object-Oriented Programming.
· Experience consuming RESTful web services.
· Experience in Mobile Responsive Design.
· Experience designing, maintaining, and tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal load time.
· Experience with user interface development for mobile sites and smart device applications.
· Strong knowledge of web security practice.
· Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching.
· Being able to Innovate is a critical factor for success. The candidate should not just be able to think of new and great ideas, but also be able to communicate effectively, and follow through with execution.Additional Skills Desired
· Hands-on experience with TypeScript is a plus.
Verisk Analytics is an equal opportunity employer.
All members of the Verisk Analytics family of companies are equal opportunity employers. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, citizenship, sex, gender identity and/or expression, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age or disability.
Unsolicited resumes sent to Verisk, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Verisk business mailing address, fax machine or email address, or directly to Verisk employees, will be considered Verisk property. Verisk will NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.