QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for multiple individuals in the area to assist with a store remodel at a major big box retail store. We currently have overnight shifts available. This is a 3-month project.
Location: American Fork UT
3rd shift: Sun-Thu 10pm-7:00am
Start date: May 12th - 3 month project
Pay rate: $13/hour (not a cash paying job) - paid bi-weekly
The scope of work: moving fixtures/shelving, resetting/stocking and re-stocking of merchandise, clean-up
- Merchandising experience required
- Experience in fixture installation and/or warehouse preferred
- Construction experience a plus
- Must be able to reliably commute to job site nightly
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Must pass a background check
MINIMUM PHYSICAL ABILITIES
Must be able to:
- remain standing and/or walking unassisted for several hours at a time
- lift, push or pull 50+ lbs on a regular basis, sometimes above the head, repeatedly
- continuously bend up and down, reach in all directions and have unlimited upper body mobility
We are looking for workers that can follow direction from a team lead, be respectful and show up to work on time every day. If you feel you meet all the above qualifications/abilities, please
so we can set up a phone interview. We do phone screenings and hiring 7 days a week.
We look forward to receiving your application!