QR Code Link to This Post
Benchmark's company culture is central to our management philosophy. The company's stated purpose is "to provide an entrepreneurial environment where determined people dare to create, share, and build futures.
To be the "benchmark" by which all others are judged takes passion, courage, and dedication. We invite you to explore our extraordinary offering of unique opportunities, all with a common goal of providing an unforgettable journey.
Job Description Summary:
Bell attendants are responsible for the transportation of guests and assisting with the Bell Desk functions.
1. Transporting clients to and from the airport.
2. Opening doors for clients or personnel.
3. Valet parking cars.
4. Checking in laundry from cleaners and delivery of laundry.
5. Room deliveries.
6. Handling luggage for clients.
7. Maintaining vehicles' fuel levels and cleanliness.
8. Using proper care in driving procedures.
9. Reporting any accidents and tickets received to your manager and Human Resources immediately.
10. Logging in all driving times and destinations.
11. Special deliveries or errands.
12. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human
13. Maintaining the highest level of employee/guest relations.
To apply: please visit: https://benchmark.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Benchmark_Careers to complete/submit your application (please select The Essex Culinary Resort and Spa from the locations menu on the left).