QR Code Link to This Post
Rustic Roots is a 25 seat chef-owned brunch restaurant in Shelburne village. We're seeking to hire individuals with sustained interest in the restaurant industry to work alongside our small kitchen team.
Now accepting resumes for:
KITCHEN ASSISTANT (~10-20+ HRS/WEEK, could become full-time in summer)
- ideal for local high school sophomores & juniors who want to maintain a consistent job through to college
- job will include food preparation (made from scratch kitchen), dishwashing, and some cleaning, station work
- having a positive upbeat attitude, taking pride in work & a desire to learn speak more than experience!
- dependable, with reliable transportation & cell phone
- works proactively & with a sense of urgency, keeping busy even in slow times
- open, year-round availability, with weekends being a must! (closed mon/tues)
(weekend availability is acceptable for student applicants)
- also accepting resumes for more experienced cooks, though this is an entry-level position