Bed & Breakfast in Nelson County has an opening for a housekeeper, to begin immediately. The position averages 3-5 hours per day, 3 or 4 days per week, depending on the season. Pay starts at $10 - $12/hour. Can increase to $15/hour after 90 days with proven performance. Flexibility with scheduling is a must. Availability on Sunday is required. Core hours are 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Job responsibilities include cleaning up to 5 guest rooms, 4 common rooms, and 2 outside porches. The ideal candidate will have experience cleaning inns or residential properties.
1) A brief description of most recent housekeeping experience;
2) Town/City where you reside (close proximity to our location is preferred);
3) Contact Email address or phone number.
- Prepping Guest Rooms for Cleaning
- Making Beds
- Thoroughly Cleaning Bathrooms
- Other tasks as needed
- Reliable and Responsible
- Detail Oriented
- Clean and Professional Appearance