DSA recognizes that the global spread of COVID-19 is a challenging time for everyone. Our #1 priority is the health and safety of our workforce, guests and candidates, and we provide the necessary supplies to maintain safety in the work place. Due to the current situation, surrounding COVID-19, our response time and scheduling of interviews may increase. DSA is looking to fill various positions despite the COVID-19 and are managing our workforce within the compliance of all state requirements.Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Cybersecurity Policy Specialist. This is currently in proposal phase and offer is contingent upon award. Candidate should be available to attend in person meetings as requested following COVID precautions. Currently we are allowing telework during the COVID crisis.The successful candidate will use their subject matter expertise to make recommendations to senior management on cybersecurity policies and procedures to ensure they comply with technology advancements, statutory and regulatory requirements. The candidate shall assist task leads in ensuring Army cybersecurity equities are addressed in information technology matters and coordinate with Army, other Services, DoD and or Federal Agencies. The candidate will assist in drafting Army cybersecurity procedures. The candidate will support Army customers in drafting and submitting Privacy Impact Assessments (PIAs) and completing privacy impact overlays for their systems.Requirements:
- Working knowledge of DoD 8500 series, NIST SP-800 series, and Army Regulations such as 25-1 and 25-2
- Working knowledge of NIST 800-53 controls and DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) and Security Requirements Guides (SRGs)
- Well versed in cybersecurity policy at the DoD, Joint Staff and Federal levels in order to assist in drafting Army cybersecurity procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of the Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS)
- Experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Host Based Security System (HBSS)
- DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification: Category IAT Level II (i.e. Security+)MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD TS with SCI eligibilty CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, can be considered for this position.Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers. Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce DSA's guiding principles since 1963.
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email HR @dsainc.com or call #dsa209