Looking to hire a Heavy Equipment Operator
Operate a variety of contractor equipment and trucks utilized in construction, maintenance and repair activities; perform a variety of semi-skilled tasks in the maintenance of light, street, and storm drainage systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Operate trucks of various sizes and weights in the loading, hauling and unloading of various equipment, materials, and supplies.
2. Operate trucks and construction or power equipment, such as backhoe, motor grader, front-end loader, hydraulic excavators, and skid steers.
3. Operate jackhammers, mowers, brush chippers, and other small equipment and tools to maintain street and utility systems.
4. Work with and assist the line crew in digging ditches and trenches, hoisting material, tools, equipment, and any related work.
5. Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor; clean equipment.
6. Assist in the installing and maintenance of traffic control devices.
7. Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and security standards.
To be considered for this position, please reply to this ad with your salary requirements and resume OR work history with specific job duties. You must submit a resume or work history in order to be considered for this position.