Looking for compassionate individuals to make a difference in the lives of individuals with special needs.
Part-Time/Full-Time Direct Support Professionals (DSPs)/Direct Care Workers Needed
- provide supports to individuals with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities
- must have high school diploma or GED
- one year's experience with special needs individuals required
- reliable transportation a must (with insurance)
- we will provide First Aid/CPR training
- we will provide positive behavior supports training
- hours vary based on each individual's needs
DSPs will work 1:1 in individual's home and will also transport individual into the community; DSPs provide daily living/self-help supports as well as assist with socialization, communication, and positive peer interactions.
Please respond to this post with contact information and a brief description of your education and experience.
Hours and days vary depending on the case; we currently have a variety of hours/shifts available including: weekday morning hours, weekday afternoon/evening hours, daytime hours, and weekend hours.
Cases are currently available in Va. Beach and Chesapeake; cases may open up for other cities in South Hampton Roads in the near future.
DSPs must clear a background check, use their own transportation, and be reliable workers.
If interested, please reply to this posting and more information will be provided if you meet the listed criteria.