Oversees and directly influences complex and critical projects from conceptual phase through implementation, and completion.
Preferred: Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI)
Agile Experience: managing projects in one or more of the following areas preferred: Technical Infrastructure, Information Cyber Security, End User Services, etc
1) Anticipates high level needs for clients and other resources, provides recommendations and prioritizes established requirements.
2) Develops and maintains detailed project plans that clearly define the requirements, identify resource needs, establish clear and achievable objectives, balances competing demands to ensure project is completed on time, and is within the approved budget.
3) Oversees and leads efforts to identify risk / issues, develop sustainable process improvement recommendations and corrective action plans to meet customer requirements.
4) Monitors and evaluates progress and performance against the project plan and, keep leadership informed of key issues that may impact project completion, accountable to develop resolution of time critical issues and minimize delays.
5) Generates timely and appropriate communications to clients and resources regarding the status of project by preparing and presenting detailed status reports.
6) Ensures that projects comply with division policies, quality standards and regulatory and statutory requirements as outlined by the Program Management Office (PMO).
7) Performs other related duties as assigned.
Must be seasoned in technology projects execution and implementation.
Strong preference for Agile experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience/Masters Degree may be preferred with 7+ years of relevant work experience.
Provides expertise and direction on small to large-scale complex projects. Offers varying levels of project management oversight and directly influences activities on business-critical projects from the conceptual phase through solution implementation and project close. Serves as a single point-of-contact for and interfaces with all areas affected by projects. Uses industry-standard best practices in order to assure delivery of project goals, objectives, milestones and deliverables, as well as compliance with all project management processes. May direct work of matrixed teams. Advanced level position is recognized as an advanced contributor and subject matter expert in field.
Knowledge: Advanced knowledge pertaining to concepts and principles in functional area. General knowledge of department/business lines and / or System operations, policies, procedures and technologies.
Communications: Excellent organizational and communication skills, creativity, attention to detail (compliance), and negotiation skills to interpret results, develop communications and recommend improvements. Able to present information within all settings in a credible, confident and influential manner. Communicates in a concise, direct and purposeful way. Excellent customer service skills and demonstrated ability to interact with anticipated audiences in a courteous, service-oriented manner.
Risk Management: [The individual] is responsible for understanding and applying risk management discipline in decision making, and contributing to his or her functions risk management.
Decision Making: Works independently on broad assignments or under general directions as to scope or objectives. Makes decisions within established or widely accepted standards. Achieves assigned/planned results by decisions and actions based on professional methods, training, business principles, and practical experience
ship or Permanent Resident is required for this role