We are looking for a person to help with daily care of an elderly woman with Alzheimer's Disease. We prefer a caregiver with a vast knowledge of Alzheimer's and how the disease can progress.
You Should have:
- Prefer applicants whom are registered with Public Partnerships
- Proof of experience such as job history
- References is a Must (verifiable)
- Good attitude and willingness to work
- YOUR OWN TRANSPORTATION
- Live in or Near Glen Allen, Virginia
- Can work days, nights, and or weekends as needed
Any persons hired will work on a trial basis to start and after the trial period ends will be eligible for 25 or more hours each week. If not registered with Public Partnerships, will be required to do so upon acceptance of employment.
Background checks will be performed
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Senior Personal Care
- Housecleaning duties such as dishes, trash, sweeping and moping the floor
- Meal Preparations for household members (possibly)
- Grocery pick up
Hours for the trial period will be PART TIME IF NOT REGISTERED WITH PUBLIC PARTNERSHIP
Monday - Saturday 8 AM till 10 AM in addition to these hours some night work may be required.
TRIAL PAY RATE WILL BE $9.00 HOURLY
After the trial period ends once GOOD TO PAY status has been achieved $9.22 hourly with approximately 30 hours per week.
Evening hours could be from 5PM till 7PM or job completion
Applicants will need to schedule a pre-interview via FACETIME if you have an IPHONE. ALL others will be encouraged to use Skype for a pre-interview.
Please initially send text message with your full name. All messages will be returned. Please do not call. I will contact you to schedule a pre-interview.
Since people are being strange and weird We do not have access to government funding. This ad is for private pay but we need someone to go through Public Partnerships and they pay $9.22 an hour. Any questions feel free to contact me as you wish.