Please send your resume and cover letter describing why you are interested in working for Tidal Vision and how your experience and qualifications are a good fit for the position. First consideration given to materials received by June 15th. Open until filled.
Tidal Vision is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To strengthen our team, candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The primary role of the Business Office Coordinator is to ensure that the office systems are developed, implemented, and maintained to meet the needs of the growing Company. This position will provide support to the sales, production, and leadership teams, and manages the Company’s general administrative activities and office. Performs Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions using Quickbooks online.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Performs reception responsibilities including greeting customers by phone or in-person and directs them to the appropriate person.
2. Establishes effective office filing and information management system, including electronic file organization and retrieval.
3. Assists with task tracking, meeting and event planning and scheduling, including travel arrangements.
4. Assists with delivery logistics and tracking.
5. Performs Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable functions within Quickbooks online, as well as effectively interacting with customers and vendors.
6. Point-person for office technical needs, including managing software licensing and hardware purchases.
7. Manages office supplies and maintains the office in a neat, orderly manner.
8. Sorts mail and assists with various email and written correspondence.
9. Assists with various projects for finance and sales as assigned by the supervisor.
10. Providing support to the sales team, production teams, QA/QC.
11. General responsibility for improving organization, and development of systems within the company.
The successful candidate will have an AA degree (preferred) with six months or more of office management/support experience. Experience with Quickbooks online and other software such as GGuite, Amazon Fullfilment highly preferred. Experience with Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable preferred. Key attributes include a positive team player, experience working with customers and vendors, a willingness and ability to learn about the technical aspects of the business, sense of urgency for our customers, and a driving desire to get things done.
At Tidal Vision, we believe that sustainability should not require a compromise - on price, convenience or performance. We are continuously working to further the adoption of chitosan in large-volume industrial applications, especially where chitosan can displace synthetic, often toxic, chemicals without requiring our customers to compromise - and where our efforts have the potential to create positive & systemic environmental change across an entire industry. To learn more about us, please visit www.tidalvisionusa.com.
We value innovation and take pride in challenging the status-quo, and we choose to view obstacles as opportunities. We value new ideas. Our employees use their creativity to invent new solutions, meet new demands, and offer the most green, cost-effective and convenient products in the industries we serve.
We value our employees and demonstrate that through our compensation and benefits programs and opportunities for growth and development.
We value open, transparent communication and foster a collaborative working environment.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We have a small, engaged team that wears a lot of hats so we can accomplish our mission. We provide competitive compensation and full-time employees receive medical, dental, and life insurance, company-matching participation in a 401k retirement plan, as well as generous paid time off benefits.