QR Code Link to This Post
Foreman's will assist with the coordination and management of on-site activities, as well work with the Owner to deliver successful projects to our clients, on time and on budget with a high level of safety and quality. Foreman's duties include but are not limited to:
1. Can successfully read and interpret Architectural, Structural and Civil drawings.
2. Self-perform tasks such as selective demolition, foundations, concrete, framing, siding, flooring, door hardware and finish carpentry.
3. Manage the overall project and schedules, including assisting the Owner in creating the master schedule and updating on a weekly basis.
4. Manage subcontractors for all work performed on-site and maintain schedule integrity.
5. Management and supervision of work crews on-site including self-perform tasks.
6. Ensure all required materials, equipment, and inspections occur to support the project schedule and efficiencies.
7. Responsible for site safety. Ensure the jobsite is safe as well as manage compliance with established company safety policies.
8. Support the Owner to maintain relationships with clients, subcontractors and suppliers alike.
9. Provide feedback on processes and procedures, as the company truly believes in continuous development and employee involvement.
MINIMUM WORK HISTORY:
1. 1+ year of proven leadership or advanced crew lead responsibilities.
2. 5+ years of construction experience.
3. Has basic hand tools and advanced carpentry skills.
4. Basic computer skills with experience in MS Office and MS Project preferred.
5. Current Washington driver's license and insurable driving record.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
1. A positive work environment with a growing business and advancement opportunities.
2. Competitive pay.
This is an immediate opening. For consideration, please email work history, including your salary expectations and availability to start work.