Now Hiring Caregivers!
Community Pride Senior Living in Saint John WA is looking to add Caregivers to our team! Here are a few reasons why you will love working at The Pride:
-Small community with excellent Staff-to-Resident ratio
-Full Shifts Available
-Tuition Reimbursement for all courses.
-FREE Continuing Education
-Paid Vacation/Time off for qualified employees!
-Paid sick leave.
-Employee Recognition and Rewards
-Referral Bonus Program.
* Provide direct care to residents following their service plan, treat each person with respect and dignity, recognize individual needs, and encourage independence
* Assist residents with activities of daily living to include: bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting
* Transfer residents to and from activities and meals according to their needs
* Serve meals to residents in the dining room or their apartments
* Observe and record changes in residents' eating habits, and reporting updates to supervisor
* Foster a home-like environment throughout the community by encouraging independence and participation in activities, and providing emotional support
Required Skills and Qualifications:
* Must have current CNA or HCA certificate or be willing to complete HCA training and certification process upon hire.
* High school diploma or GED
* One year previous experience working with seniors is a plus but we will train!
* Must enjoy working with seniors!
* Flexible schedule
* Must be able to pass a background check
Interested? Please submit an application online at communitypride.services or stop by and fill out an application at: 102 Bryant Blvd, St John, WA 99171.
Community Pride Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.