VDart – We are a Global Information Technology Services & Workforce Solutions firm headquartered out of Atlanta, GA with presence in US, Canada, MX, UK, Belgium, Japan & India. Founded in 2007, Our team of over 2550+ professionals continually create impact for our customers worldwide in solving complex technology challenges with cutting edge technologies. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Data Sciences, Cyber Security, IoT, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in the UK, Mexico, Canada, and India, we provide global workforce solutions to our customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. VDart is an award-winning organization recognized by Inc 5000 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicles Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDCs National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Youngs Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more
Title- IP Infra Network
Location- Redmond WA
• Strong Understanding of and L3 switching and IP routing, Ethernet & TCP/IP
• Working knowledge of Routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP.
• Good hands-on usage of test tools such as IXIA tools or Spirent test center.
• Experience in Manual testing with writing test cases and creating test design from Requirements and RFC's
• Experience in debugging and troubleshooting the test failures and isolating system OR software issues.
• Experience on Cisco Routers & Switches with IOS image OR Juniper Routers with JunOS platform.
• Working knowledge of Routing protocols such as RIP, VRRP, MPLS - and L3 VPN, Multicast routing (IGMPV3,IPTV) and the respective RFC's
• Any Cisco or Juniper certifications are preferable
Key words: Network, TCP/IP, Routing, OSPF, BGP, R&S, IXIA/Spirent
If your skills match our requirements,
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with this background and if the candidate accepts the role our team pays a generous referral. We are keen on networking and establishing a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership with you.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDartJobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc