3W is a startup organization having opened our doors in May of 2018. We are growing rapidly and we are looking for people to grow with us! If you are interested in a small and energetic team setting please join us. The company culture allows you to utilize your creativity and leadership skills giving you the opportunity to own your work and projects.
As the Marketing Coordinator you will be handling all our marketing including; social media, ads, prints, designs, creative story telling to both patients and donors and much more. This opportunity allows you to utilize your creativity and leadership skills. We are looking for someone who will work with our executive team to develop this role further and grow the marketing department. We are excited to bring on energetic, adaptable, and passionate people
WOMEN’S ACCESSIBLE MEDICAL SERVICES MISSION STATEMENT:
Our mission is to provide compassionate evidence-based reproductive healthcare and related educational and consultative services in a respectful environment to all women, regardless of their beliefs or ability to pay, based on the understanding that all people have inherent dignity and worth.
3W MEDICAL FOR WOMEN MISSION:
To respectfully provide compassionate evidence-based sexual health services and education necessary to make informed healthcare decisions.
The Marketing Coordinator will acknowledge in writing their agreement to comply with the organization’s Behavioral Commitment document as well as all other applicable policies.
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator's primarily assists in the planning and implementation of marketing strategies and production of creative marketing content. Major duties involve running and managing both the WAMS and 3W website, donor and client mobile apps and all social media accounts, communicating with advertisers and managing advertisements for the clinic and organization, as well as working with the Executive Director to effectively market and conduct advertising campaigns. This is a full-time position worked both remotely and in the 3W office.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES: (other duties may be assigned):
1. Writes and produces a quarterly marketing and social media plan.
2. Works closely with the Executive Director to maintain donor and patient marketing outlets such as the website, social media, print advertising, online advertising, search engine optimization, and promotional items.
3. Assists with supporter follow up.
4. Plans and attends marketing events such as street fairs and other special events.
5. Works closely with graphic designers to create print and online advertisements.
6. Orders “swag” and other promotional items/merchandise including, but not limited to, brochures, postcards, and posters.
7. Manages PR/Media related topics for the organization.
8. Works with Executive Director and Community Relations Specialist on App pushes.
9. Formats and publishes all E-Blast + DM.
10. Records numbers of social media followers and growth produce weekly reports on marketing results.
11. Creates and produces marketing, training, and promotional videos for the organization.
12. Attends business meetings as needed to arrange to advertise.
13. Attends all 3W Staff meetings, all WAM’S board meetings and when possible special events.
14. Remains in constant contact with the Executive Director while working remotely.
15. Conducts research to understand donors. Conduct research to understand patients.
16. Updates social media once or twice a day.
17. Reaches out to other organizations to create partnerships.
18. Conducts relevant research for clinic and social media.
19. Carries out duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
20. Gives WAMS permission to video and take pictures of an employee for all promotional materials and where it is appropriate for the use of employee images.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is:
Company's Facebook page: