QR Code Link to This Post
Sign on Bonus $500.00
Pay Rate $13.00 to $14.00 an hour
Care givers $13.00 per hour, depending on experience, availability and shifts worked.
Employment type: full-time/ and Part time.
South Hill Adult Family Homes - now hiring enthusiastic and dependable caregivers. Caregivers start at $13.00 per hour, depending on experience, availability and shifts worked. Currently hiring PT and FT caregivers who have open availability on weekends, weekday both evenings, nights, some days - who are interested in being part of a, professional team.
The following credentials are required:
- CNA, HCA, or NAR with 2011 exemption letter
- Dementia, Mental Health, and Specialty Trainings (can set you up for class)
- Nurse Delegation (can set you up for class)
- Current CPR, First Aid, Blood borne Pathogens Training
- Clean Criminal Background Check and ability to pass a drug test
- Knowledge and experience working with Mental health, Dementia, and high medical
-Able to stand, sit, walk, reach, crouch, and lift up to 25pounds
-A sense of humor, dedication to your job, and willingness to learn!
-Excellent attendance and reliability are crucial.
-Ability to read, write and follow oral and written directions at a level necessary to
accomplish the job.
-Also must be a self-starter and able to work as part of a team and perform well as an
individual caregiver to care for six residents on your shifts, manage your time well, and
be able to problem solve. References required.
If you are Professional, Compassionate, Honest, Respectful, and Client Centered.
We are interested in you!
What's in it for you?
$500.00 Sign on bonus - For qualified Care Givers -CNA,HCA, or NAR that
worked in 2011 with exemption letter.
-Pay rate $13.00 to $14.00 an hour
- Paid Vacation/ time off
- Retirement Plan
- Secondary Insurance available
If you are interested in any of these shifts: Please contact me at 509-435-1288. We look forward to talking and interviewing.