QR Code Link to This Post
Zipline Interactive is on the hunt for an Online Marketing Strategist in Spokane Washington. The Online Marketing Strategist is primarily responsible for performing online marketing strategy, planning, optimization, tracking, placement, and reporting tasks for regional and national advertising accounts.
We are seeking a candidate that is extremely detailed oriented with experience managing and organizing large amounts of variable data. Excellent writing and communication skills are a must, as this position is responsible for communicating both internally and externally regarding online marketing and search engine optimization campaigns.
- Establishing online marketing goals
- Developing online marketing strategies and campaigns
- Analyzing raw data and website analytics
- Monitoring market trends and recommending best practices
- Setting up detailed analytical reports
- Interfacing with clients regarding their online marketing campaigns
- Experience with Adwords, Bing Ads, and other ad platforms
- Implementing online marketing / SEO strategies
- Online directory submission
- Link building / obtaining backlinks
- Keyword research & optimization
- Ranking comparisons
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or a related area of study; in lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to establish, adapt to, and communicate timelines and deadlines
- A healthy obsession with details and procedures
- Ability to think on your feet
- Salary DOE
- Employer sponsored medical plan
- Employer match retirement
- Progressive paid time-off system
To apply, please submit your cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and examples of applicable work or writing samples to the Craigslist email associated with this post.