Candidates who have a strong interest in networking hardware and software will be a great fit for this position. This is a great job for someone who is well versed in interfacing, security, Internet protocols and server and network infrastructure. Robert Half is hiring candidates with a high attention to detail and a passion for the field for a Network Engineer role. This short-term contract / temporary Network Engineer position is located ONSITE in the Green Bay, Wisconsin area.
- Work collaboratively with vendors, clients, carriers and technical staff on network implementation, optimization and ongoing management
- Initiate and implement network test facilities
- Develop enterprise data, voice, and video networks through the use of traditional and creative methods
- Deliver high-level support and technical expertise in networking technology like hardware, hubs, bridges and routers
- Sustain a secure transfer of data to various locations by way of internal and external networks
- Knowledgeable of network design and implementation strategies
- PC skills experience
- Experience with PC Software
- Solid understanding of Fortinet Firewalls
- Expertise in VPNs (virtual private networks)
- Strong familiarity with Aruba
- 3+ years networking experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity - even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.