Immediate opportunity with local Green Bay company.
As a Quality Assurance Technician you will be responsible for creating, training and implementation of quality documentation for production line.
Responsibilities of a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Create Quality Documentation
- Help develop new processes, tools, and functional capabilities in regards to quality
- Lead process auditing and reporting activities
- Perform product testing
- Create certificates of conformance
- Support supplier quality investigations, improvements and audit corrective actions
Requirements of a Quality Assurance Technician:
- Good communication and negotiating skills, understands the importance of timely and complete
communication to all who are impacted by a decision. Must be proficient in reading and
- Accurate, conscientious, and able to make independent judgments relating to areas of responsibility.
- Light lifting, walking, standing and sitting for extended periods of time
- Familiar with GMP, HaRM
- Familiar with food contact items
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
You must possess an Associates degree and/or demonstrated related experience. 2 years of experience within a manufacturing setting using quality standards preferred for this position.
1st shift, Monday-Friday
Flexibility on work schedule
Pay based upon level of experience.
Apply today or contact Paula for more information at (920) 497-1300.