Rihm Kenworth is hiring diesel technicians and we have an opening in Minnesota City (Winona), MN!
Join Rihm Kenworth's family and your future is up to you! Our knowledge-based compensation program for diesel technicians means you get paid to improve your skills.
The Rihm Kenworth Tech Career Path and Kenworth's Master Tech Program offer 6 levels and 7 product categories for diesel technician advancement.
Our career path offers transparency as you progress through the program. We want you to see exactly where you are in the process and what you have the potential to do. Each step you successfully complete results in more money in your pocket!
You get the BEST training, the BEST experience, while working for a well-known dealership.
Here is more about our opening here in Minnesota City (Winona), MN...
*** You can also contact us using the REPLY button at the top of this listing. ***
Diesel Mechanic JOB SUMMARY:
To efficiently and effectively diagnose and repair vehicles and components.
Diesel Mechanic JOB FUNCTIONS/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accept assigned jobs from supervisor
- Perform work at or above efficiency standards
- Diagnose cause and malfunction and performs repairs
- Save and tag parts for warranty or as requested
- Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further repairs are needed or recommended
- Communicate with supervisor immediately if additional work is needed, if outlined work is not needed or if repairs cannot be completed in a reasonable or promised time
- Document in detail, work performed on repairs
- Road test when required
- Participate in training as required
- Keep abreast of manufacturer bulletins
- Report tool, machinery or equipment defects to supervisor
- Keep shop areas clean and safe
- Maintain and accountable for all dealership owned tools, materials and equipment
- Understand and comply with all federal, state and local regulations
- Perform all duties and activities in a safe manner
- Report any safety issues immediately to a supervisor.
- Other duties to meet business requirements.
Diesel Mechanic ESSENTIAL EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience in heavy duty and medium truck repair along with exceptional mechanical, analytical, and reasoning skills.
If you don't have experience, but would like to work for us, please let us know. We have entry-level positions available at some of our other locations.
Diesel Mechanic PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
â Trade school certification in automotive or truck maintenance and repair
â Must have valid Commercial Driver's License (Class B) or ability to acquire
â Ability to pass DOT drug screen and physical
This job description is not designed to contain a comprehensive list of tasks, responsibilities or duties. Rihm Kenworth reserves the right to amend this document to meet legal, business and organizational requirements as necessary.
Keywords: Diesel Tech, Diesel Technician, Diesel Mechanic, Heavy Duty Mechanic, Heavy Duty Diesel Technician, Heavy Duty Diesel Tech, Maintenance Tech, Truck Technician, Heavy Truck Technician, Truck Mechanic, Mechanic Training, Diesel Tech Training, Diesel Tech Job, Diesel Technician Jobs, Mechanic Job, Mechanic Jobs, Diesel Mechanic Job, Diesel Mechanic Jobs, Heavy Duty Mechanic Job, Heavy Duty Mechanic Jobs, Truck Technician Job, Truck Technician Jobs, Jobs in Winona, Jobs in Minnesota, Jobs in MN, Jobs in Minnesota City, Kenworth Dealership Jobs, Kenworth Jobs, Kenworth Truck Job, Kenworth Truck Jobs, Kenworth Trucking Job, Kenworth Trucking Jobs, Semi Truck Jobs, Semi Truck Mechanic Jobs