We are currently seeking to add to our team of qualified staff. We are looking for: Lead Teacher & Assistant Teacher, Full-Time And Part Time. A highly enthusiast individual. The Teachers selected for this position will be responsible for the general supervision and management of a class. Teachers must be professionally prepared as a teacher of young children in the field of early childhood education, be a sensitive and mature individual who is able to relate well to both children and adults. Personality and ability to provide leadership and stability for program continuity. Hours are on Ability and Experience. Please Email Your Resumes, And work Reference.
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Must have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
* Must have completed Introduction to the Child Care Profession & Skills and Strategies for the Child Care Teacher ,Fundamentals of Infant and Toddler Care
*Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) - Training
* CPR and First Aid Training
* Must be on the Wisconsin Registry