Lutsen Resort, Minnesotas first and most renowned historic resort, in operation since 1885, is seeking applicants for our Food & Beverage Manager position. Lutsen Resort is located on the beautiful North Shore of Lake Superior. The area welcomes an abundance of tourist in all seasons while offering a remote and tranquil area to live with endless opportunities to explore and enjoy the wildlife and scenery. The resort features two onsite dining venues; The Strand Waterfront Dining & Wine Bar, featuring our wine cellar with 1200 bottles, and the Poplar River Pub, our casual eatery. Lutsen Resort accommodations provide lodging for up to 750 guests and our restaurants thrive during the busy season.
Successful applicants should demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- History in food & beverage
- A minimum of 5 years in a management/supervisor role
- Wine knowledge & training
- Excellent leadership roles
- 45-50 hours per week
- Staff training
- Overseeing dinner service nightly
- Overseeing breakfast/lunch service as necessary
- Handling daily operations of The Strand & Poplar River Pub
- Table touches & enhancing guest relations
Benefits include paid vacation, health insurance, dental benefits, long-term/short-term/accident/life insurance, FSA, resort discounts, complimentary resort activities, and free daily lunch.
Apply online at http://www.lutsenresort.com/careers/apply/