Are you a cheerful, professional, and enthusiastic person?
Do you love helping others, using computers, or the great outdoors?
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Camis Wisconsin is looking for motivated, friendly individuals with experience in customer service to join our call center team. This is a brand new, inbound call center environment focused on making reservations and providing support for campers visiting our beautiful State parks.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- At least one year of customer service experience. Call center experience is great, but not required
- A knack for computers and learning new software quickly
- A love of camping - or a love of helping people plan vacations!
What We'll Provide:
- A friendly, team-based work environment that rewards commitment and customer service skills
- A thorough, paid training program to help you get used to our software and approach to customer service
- This is a part time position, running from April 15, 2019 until September 1, 2019
- You'll be scheduled 20-35 hours per week, on mornings and weekends
- Successful candidates will undergo a 2 week paid training process from 12 PM - 8 PM, Monday - Friday.
- Earn $12.50 per hour, with an opportunity to earn an end of contract bonus
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) agents will make $13.50 per hour
We also love camping, so you'll get to camp for free for up to 4 nights at any park we provide services for (and we deal with a lot of parks!)
Interested? Apply on our website's careers page: https://www.camis.com/jobs.aspx
Then attend our Open Interview Session on Friday, April 5th from 10 AM - 2 PM at our address, 2717 18th Street in Kenosha, WI.
In the meantime, find out more about our clients by Googling "Going to Camp"