a. Maintain established inventory levels
b. Update catalog data from the SAP system
c. Product reports
d. Coordinate parts substitution
e. Create stock location (as needed)
f. Mark inventory items per guidelines
g. Use bartender software to create barcodes/keep database updated
h. Create standing work orders
i. Prepare set up form to add equipment in SAP
j. Update standing w/o binders and databaseIdentify and track obsolete and duplicate stock
a. Prepare documentation for disposal
b. Track disposal process
c. Accomplish yearly record retention
d. Accomplish annual inventoryAssist maintenance in:
a. Emergency orders
b. Locating suitable substitute parts
c. Contribute to stock room savingsMaintain files
a. Vendor receipts, new stock requests (numeric), deleted and items to be deleted, periodic and reports, machine asset number, scan required paperwork to files.
b. ADEM and Wastewater
· Read and respond to emails, phone calls to and from vendor as well as calls from the plant
· Clean parts room including floor, breakdown boxes (remove garbage and toss) and maintain orderly work space
· Attend meetings: safety, maintenance and others
· Other duties as assigned
· Must be a high school graduate or equivalent/some college preferable
· Maintenance inventory and warehousing experience - two to four (2-4) years preferred
· Must have good communication skills and willingness to work as a team
· Must have good math skills
· Must be organized and self-motivated
· Must be computer literate in the Windows environment (Excel & Word)
· SAP and maintenance program (experience is helpful)
· Prior accounting experience (helpful)
· Must have a clean DMV record
· Must be able to stoop, bend and lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to climb stairs frequently
· Must be able to submit and pass a criminal background checkOther information: Incumbent must recognize the importance of accuracy and detail to maintain a high level of recordaccuracy.Must be self-motivated with ability to take charge during supervisor’s absence. Manage; care for inventory and project materials. Create and process paperwork to set up and remove stock. Monitor inventory levels which include open stock orders, obsolete items, and cycle counts. Make adjustments necessary to keep stockroom accurate. Ensure inventory meets the required levels and are stored correctly in warehouse. Remove from inventory obsolete parts. Make inventory adjustments and transferring of obsolete parts. Create standing work orders, support all scan customers. Using Bartender program create, maintain all scan labels for stock items stored in warehouse. Issue warehouse inventory and projects materials as needed. All should be done in accordance with established guidelines. Assist other shift personnel, pick up and deliver items when needed. Submit reports, weigh and prepare parts to be shipped out UPS/Truck/Fed-x tracking, etc
All interested parties arerequiredto have their own,personal email accountin order to apply.Applicants shouldregularlycheck their emailaccount for communication(s) regarding their application status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Foster Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities, Females, Veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Foster Farms participates in E-Verify during the hire process at all locations for all new employees.