As a Direct Service Provider 1 & 2 your key responsibilities will be:
1) The Health and Safety of your consumer
2) To provide Person-Centered Services -
3) To provide Positive Behavioral Supports
4) To provide Transportation as needed
5) To document, both electronically and in writing, within the needed time period.
6) To support individuals with banking, budgeting.
7) To be a mentor and participate in job shadowing, teaching and training.
HOURS OF WORK: Part-Time And Full-Time Positions are available
Must be available to work flexible hours, as needed. Evenings, weekend and holiday work required.
â¢ High school diploma, GED
â¢ Must possess the ability to communicate with the recipient which s/he is assigned, and with his or her supervisor.
â¢ Must be 18 years old.
â¢ Must a mechanically sound vehicle and smartphone with internet access to use for work.
â¢ Must have a current TB test,
â¢ Must have a valid Alaska driver's license with two (2) years licensed driving experience, and
â¢ Must have proof of automobile insurance must be submitted prior to employment.
â¢ Must submit to a criminal background check as required by state regulation.
â¢ Must be able to provide five verifiable references.
To apply visit our Website: www.mssca.org, Fax:907-352-1249
Applications, transfer requests and complete copies of the job description can be obtained at the main office or on our website:
Mat-Su Services for Children and Adults, Inc.,
1225 W. Spruce Avenue, Wasilla, AK 99654.
Website: www.mssca.org/apply, Fax:907-352-1249
To turn in application, please fax, upload to our website www.mssca.org/apply , or drop off at the office.
MSSCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and consumer need.