Start a career with First National Bank Alaska, the Best Place to Work in Alaska as recognized four years in a row by Alaska Business magazine readers.
First National Bank Alaska, FNBA, is seeking to hire full time Universal Teller I at our Johansen Branch.
The Universal Teller I is responsible for delivering consistent and exceptional customer service through processing various types of customer transactions promptly and efficiently while adhering to defined cash limits, bank policy and procedures. The position actively learns about and demonstrates knowledge of bank products/services through identifying, then promoting bank products/services that meet the customer’s banking needs. Expected to maintain a balanced cash drawer, become skilled in the ability to build customer relationships, and embrace the bank’s vision to enhance the customer experience.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Provides consistent and exceptional service that enhances customer interactions through demonstrating a genuine desire to assist and delivers a high level of support that contributes to the overall branch experience.
2. Maintains comprehensive knowledge of all consumer products and services, and demonstrates use of consumer digital platforms. Confidently engages customers in conversations about banking needs to identify cross-sell opportunities of additional bank services to strengthen and expand customer relationships.
3. Provides excellent customer service by providing explanations on account related questions and services. Identifies opportunities to refer customers to an FNBA specialist.
4. Accepts and accurately process all financial transactions following established procedures, which may include incoming mail, night depository transactions and mailed requests to close accounts.
5. Maintains and balances cash and coin supply within defined accuracy standards. Replenishes and balances Cash Recyclers and Automatic Teller Machine.
6. Processes lines of credit advances, customer cash shipments and wire transfer requests.
7. Scans and balances proof work throughout the day and adheres to the Branch Capture Schedule.
8. Abides by First National Bank Alaska policies and procedures, complies with all regulatory requirements and completes mandatory compliance training.
9. Performs other work-related duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Minimum: One year Teller experience; or one year customer service and one year consistent cash handling experience
Preferred: FNBA experience
401(k) w/ Employer Matching- 100% Match, Up to the first 6% of Contributions
Generous Paid Time Off
Family Friendly Culture
Plus many more great benefits
Please visit us at www.FNBAlaska.com/Careers to view the full job posting and apply today.
All applications must be received through FNBA's website to be considered.
FNBA is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender.