THIS IS AN INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITION (1099 Arrangement)
Please do not apply if you are not familiar with the requirements of being an Independent Contractor.
Primary responsibility will be to ensure the efficient and timely delivery of mail and packages in support of the logistics' contract with the postal service, while maintaining client satisfaction and adherence to safety regulations.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
1. Must be able to pass a background check, drug test and have a clean driving record.
2. Must be hard working, dependable, able to multi-task, work independently, have
good verbal/written communication skills, and able to pay attention to detail.
3. Must be 19 years or older.
4. Must be able to walk, stand, bend, stoop and lift up to 50lbs. (requires entry/exit of vehicle)
5. Must have and use own reliable SUV type vehicle (enclosed to protect mail).
6. Must be able to work in a steady fast paced environment and have patience,
7. Must have basic knowledge of vehicle (tire changing, check oil level, etc.)
8. Must comply with all applicable postal laws/regulations and safety
standards, as well as policies and procedures.
9. Must be able to perform other postal duties as required.
10. Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions.
11. Must be able to work up to 6 days per week if needed.
This job is about 5 hrs a day . POTENTIAL FOR MORE
PLEASE email email@example.com
PLEASE If you do not have proper vehicle (SUV or Chevy Express type) or cannot pass a drug test PLEASE do not waste our time.