General Labor and Manufacturing Job Fair - Goodyear (1646 North Litchfield Road, Suite 255)

General Labor and Manufacturing Job Fair - Goodyear (1646 North Litchfield Road, Suite 255)

02 Apr 2019

General Labor and Manufacturing Job Fair - Goodyear (1646 North Litchfield Road, Suite 255)

Vacancy expired!

SVS Group will be holding a job fair tomorrow, Monday March 25th & Tuesday March 26th from 9am - 3pm. If you cannot make it please send us an email and we will schedule you in for a different day or time.

Job Fair Date & Time:

Monday March 25th & Tuesday March 26th from 9am - 3pm

Job Fair Location:

SVS Group

1646 N. Litchfield Rd. Suite 255

Goodyear, AZ 85395

Jobs We Are Hiring For:

Manufacturing/Forklift - We are currently looking to hire people with Manufacturing and Forklift experience for one of our best Metal Manufacturing Clients in Phoenix, AZ. You will be operating different machines to cut and bend metal roughly 90% of the time and drive a forklift the other 10% of the time. If you do not have Forklift experience it is ok, they will train. We are really need machining and manufacturing experience. You must be good with heavy lifting (Up to 50lbs) and not mind a dusty environment as half of the facility is outside. Our client is paying $12 - $13 per hour and gives a raise to $14.00 per hour around your 120 day mark. They are located on 59th Ave. and Van Buren.

Warehouse Work - You will be working in a Warehouse doing General Labor type work. You may be loading and unloading pallets by hand, bending metal, greasing axels, inspecting concrete blocks, building crates, or stacking shelves and moving things around the warehouse. You must be able to lift up to 40lbs throughout your shift. We are looking for people that have warehouse experience .You must show up to work every day and on time. You must be able to pass a drug test and background check. We are looking for people with a great attitude. These jobs are 40+ hours per week. They are located in Surprise, El Mirage, Phoenix, and pay $11.75-$14/hour to start

Related jobs

Job Details

Jocancy Online Job Portal.