Data Analyst needed 1+ year Contract in Tempe, AZ!
The Data Analyst (Resource Load Planning Technician) will be responsible for:
• Produces data in tabular and graphical forms for publication.
• Tabulates new customer data requiring mapping of new residential, commercial and industrial loads.
• Develops monthly performance indicators, involving calculation of variance for certain sales and revenue quantities.
• Completes special projects as assigned by supervision and/or planning analysts.
• To interrogate interval data meters, process data through validation, editing, and estimation (VEE) techniques, and store processed data in a database for use in customer data requests, load research studies, and/or by Special Contract Billing. (This is the majority of what you will be doing on a daily basis)
They will be working with Smart Meter Interval Data