Environmental education program seeks dynamic, responsible classroom presenters to conduct elementary, middle, and high school energy education programs in schools.
· a flexible schedule (approximately 2-4 days a week with variable hours during the school day)
· experience working with elementary, middle, and/or high school students
· a reliable vehicle
· physical ability to lift and transport about 40 pounds of materials
· at least a college senior, recent graduate, or graduate student
· able to train in August and commit through May 2022
Interested candidates should email a cover letter and resume or request additional information.
Compensation: $45 per in-person presentation (some presentation types pay more), plus round-trip mileage from the office to schools when using your own vehicle, $30 for virtual live presentations
Please email@example.com more information.