Lost Coast Brewery is looking for Taproom, Gift Store, and Tour Associates for our brewery! With summer coming up and an extension of store hours on the horizon, we need more The focus of this position is to ensure that all of our customers have the best possible experience in the tap room, gift store, and on tours, and strive to delight customers with our compelling culture, spirit, and unique customer experience.
This position is expected to be approximately 30 hours a week, with open availability strongly desired (availability on some evenings for special events is also desirable).
Duties include gift store operation, serving beer and/or ice cream, processing web orders, and leading tours of the brewery. Other tasks include merchandise inventory, glassware washing and sanitization, answering phone/in-person queries, assisting with keg orders/deposits, and working during special events.
Desired knowledge and skills:
- Interest in the craft beer industry
- Prior retail experience is a plus
- Ability to interact professionally and effectively with employees and the general public
- Experience in a fast-paced environment and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to move up to 50 pounds; move kegs and operate hand truck
- Ability to remain stationary for long periods of time
Candidates must be 21 to pour beer in the taproom.
Please email resume to email@example.com or apply in person at 1600 Sunset Drive during store hours.