· Responsible for developing and executing the people plan for the manufacturing facility to support business growth and transformation objectives.
· Own and deliver the workforce plan for Palm Springs to match variation in production schedules and trends in attrition to include both FTE and contingent resources working with talent acquisition in hiring and offers.
· Build strong relationships with managers and individual contributors to understand their fulfillment in their roles.
· Advise managers on managing within policy and local regulations and providing solutions to individual employee issues.
· Proactively manage the employee relations climate in line with local regulations and corporate policy and development of management training.
· Manage employee relations casework including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement, and restructuring.
· Support managers on promotions and compensation decisions.
· Coach managers on performance management, people development and how to lead teams
· Collaborate with all areas of HR to include Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, Compensation, and benefits as well as internal & external legal counsel, as necessary.
· Participate in the implementation of specific corporate projects, programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the strategic goals of the organization.
· Bachelor’s degree required, Masters or MBA preferred.
· 5+ years of experience in human resources to include experience in employee relations, HR operations, talent acquisition/talent management, compensation, etc.
· Self-motivated and self-disciplined. Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Confidence and ability to influence others, facilitate processes, and coach/advise managers.
· Thorough knowledge of US employment policies and practice & ability to translate these into workable solutions for our employees and business.
· Depth of experience in individual Employee Relations issues.
· Ability to handle numerous priorities in a dynamic and growing environment.