Lead DevOps Engineerwill be responsible for our production cloud environment and the management of our Ops team.Responsibilities:
· Partnering with engineering to architect, build, and monitor highly available, performant systems.
· Ownership over the monitoring and alerting infrastructure.
· Ensure the production environment and all user data are kept secure using best practices, tools, and patching strategies
· Manage data replication, backup, restore, scaling, and redundancy.
· Demonstratedexperience managing production in multiple AWS environments.
· Built IaC with tools like Terraform or Ansible.
· Developed experience managing Linux/Unix/Ubuntu systems
· Developed experience with and an understanding of designing solutions and best practices for CI/CD (Jenkins/Circle/CI/etc).
· Setup and managed monitoring and alerting systems ( (such as Prometheus/ELK/Grafana/Cactus/etc).
· Experience with Azure, Docker & Kubernetes, and supporting microservices environments it will offer added value for our environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.