Position: Senior .Net Developer
Location: Currently remote (Los Angeles, CA)
Duration: 6 Months
No. of Position: 1 Minimum Qualifications: The minimum qualifications are as follows:
The proposed candidate must have 5 years of experience building complex .NET web applications, API services, functions, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL and PL/SQL stored procedures.
Proposed candidate must have a BS/BA degree in computer science, information technology, or related field. Additional qualifying experience may be substituted for the required degree on a year-for-year basis. Description:
Senior .Net Developer will be assigned to work separately on various applications such as the Payment Portal App, Client's Mobile app, and support related work in summer school, virtual academy, enrollment system and parent portal with directives coming from each of the application's sponsor. The Senior .NET Developer must demonstrate advanced analytical, evaluation and problem resolution skills to effectively implement and resolve matters; must be proficient and demonstrate expertise to develop mission critical, high volume web-based and cloud- based systems. Proposed candidate must have 5 years of experience building complex .NET web applications, functions, API Service, workflow, and SQL queries with T-SQL/PL SQL and stored procedures.
Experience in the following area(s) is required:
a. 3 years of ASP.NET/MVC
b. 5 years of C# Programming
c. 5 years of Web services REST API or SOAP
e. 5 years of Angular
f. 3 years of Entity Framework and SQL Server 2012 or higher database.
g. 5 years of .NET Core
h. 3 years in the following areas is preferred:
i. Oracle 11g database or higher and PL SQL programming
ii. PostgreSQL database version 9 or higher
iii. Scripting Languages (Typescript, and Node.js)
iv. SQL Server Reporting and Integration Services (SSRS and SSIS)
v. Micro services architecture
vi. Cloud hosting and deployment (Azure or AWS) DUTIES include:
1. Effectively complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules and activities; troubleshooting development and production support issues across multiple environments and platforms.
2. Lead the system design and development methodologies and toolset to deliver a modernized web-based system application.
3. Perform unit, integration, and load testing of complex websites, systems integration and applications interfaces.
4. Lead role in the design and implementation of databases architecture, as well as expert management of data loads and data quality assurance.
5. Gather customer software requirements and proposed best software solution and technologies to address business need.
6. Lead role in establishing and implementing consistent standards, practices, and procedures that will facilitate a high-quality application delivery to district users.
7. Effectively work with project management, leadership and business users to provide time estimates, schedules for projects and any change revisions, communicating regularly with department management and functional users on project requirements, activities and status.
8. Participate in application design strategy and team code review meetings.
9. Provide mentoring as lead to other team members as needed.
10. Ensure knowledge transfer and documentation of all facets of the system application for team members and develop user guide and assistance tools to end users.