Precision Network Solutions, the documented and proven #1 performing company in the Southern California Telecommunications Market, is now seeking an extremely motivated and detail oriented individual for full-time employment in our warehouse.
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Must pass a drug screening
- Must have a valid California Driver’s License with a clean record
- Ability to read, write, and communicate well in English
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally in person, over the phone, and electronically via email.
- Experience with MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel is a plus, but not required.
- Experience with pallet jacks, banding pallets, using lift gates, wrapping pallets is a plus, but not required.
- Full Medical, Dental, and Vision plans available after first 90 days
- Hourly rate is commensurate to your experience level
If interested in the position, you may email us by clicking reply on the ad. Please include your resume with your response.
Precision Network Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.