We operate as a hybrid between a marketing agency & production company.
On the marketing side of things, we work with lifestyle brands creating their content, acquiring talent for campaigns, and managing their online platforms & digital presence. In addition, we are launching a new company focused on sustainability, which you’d be heavily involved in.
You can check out our work here: www.maderofilms.com (please submit through this ad, not the “contact” form on the site)
Our ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about digital marketing and taking care of the environment.
- Likes 420 or at least understands the audience & product terminology. (You’ll also be getting lots of free smoking products as our biggest clients are smoke-shops)
- Can design basic graphics in Photoshop and Canva and has a great eye for aesthetics
- Has worked on social media campaigns in the past
Here's a link to some of the work we do for our cannabis clients: https://www.youtube.co/watch?v=gEhZdXlew68&t=2s
This position will require 15-20 Hrs/week in the beginning with the potential to grow into a full-time position and a higher salary in 2021. Ideally, we are looking for someone to work with in the long run. The schedule will be quite flexible as we are results-driven.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Social media management (posting & maintaining client accounts IG, FB & YT)
- Scouting and contacting talent for social media campaigns
- Basic graphic design on Canva and photoshop
- Assisting on video and photoshoot sets
- Updating marketing emails on Klaviyo
- Assist in management aspects of social media campaigns
- Updating gear rental listings and coordinating pickups
- Running random business errands
- Preparing monthly analytics reports
- Website management (Squarespace and Shopify)
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to learn:
- How to manage and coordinate digital marketing campaigns
- How to work with social media influencers
- Filmmaking and photography
- The process of taking creative projects from development to completion.
- Can expertly navigate social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
- Must live close to North Hollywood or be able to easily commute here
- Must own a good working laptop and have photoshop installed
- Have strong writing skills as you’ll be required to write social media captions and blog posts from time to time
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong problem solver and critical thinker
If interested in the position, please respond to this ad with all the following:
Please type on the subject "Ready to Launch"
An up to date resume & contact info
A paragraph on why you're perfect for this job
Link to your IG
For direct submission you can also submit to connect at maderofilms.com
Job Type: Part-time (15-20 Hrs/Week)
Salary: $15.00 /hour - Paid Weekly via Zelle Quickpay
Looking to begin work on 09.10.2020
OUR IG: @maderofilms (Plz submit via email only)