QR Code Link to This Post
Looking for 2 Techs
We specialize in Security, Fire, Access Control, CCTV, and Structured wiring, Full Time positions available. Most work is in the Bay Area.
We are currently looking for Field Service Technicians that will be responsible for Installation, Preventative Maintenance, troubleshooting, diagnosing, and repairing Industrial, Commercial, Security, Fire, Access Control, CCTV, Phone systems, Card Readers, and service work at customer locations.
We also have New installations of Fire, Access Control, Security and Cameras on going throughout the year. Smaller jobs to larger jobs.
Applicants must be self-motivated, able to work with minimal supervision, communicate clearly with customers and co-workers, and perform duties and assignments in an organized and timely manner while being professional and enjoy providing quality customer service with good attention to detail.
- Must have experience in Retail Service Work
- Knowledge and prior experience with basic wiring and installation techniques associated with installing and servicing security, access control, and security video systems required.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Energetic and outgoing personality
- Effective written & verbal communications are a must
- Be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and with others
- Requires a strong body able to climb stairs, work in tight spaces, up ladders and on lifts at times.
- Basic hand tools are required
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Must pass pre-employment screening and have a clean driving record