QR Code Link to This Post
This is your chance to be part of O'Connell Landscape family. We have been servicing the Orange County Area since 1971. We are a big company with a small company feel.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an assistant to the Fleet Manager. You will be responsible for working with the Fleet Manager and Mechanics to execute high flow data entry.
This position is full time and we want someone who adds value in both skills and personality to our team.
- Bi-lingual - Spanish and English
- Google Apps, GMAIL- Microsoft Excel and Word
- ordering/ shipping/ receiving parts
- Effective verbal, listening, and communications skills.
- Able to learn quickly and work in a dynamic atmosphere
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Have fun and be part of a winning family
We are looking for someone who aligns with our core values:
1) Safety - #1 priority at all times
2) Pride - Treats company property and property of others as your own
3) Commitment - Live to your word
4) Service - Always go above and beyond for customers and fellow employees
5) Honesty - Be Honest and reliable, always keep your promises
6) Teamwork - We rely on each other for success
7) Communication - Listen and respond
8) Be Courteous - Be gracious, considerate, helpful
1.Paid Vacation Â (1 week after 1 year, 2 weeks after 2 years, 3 weeks after 4 years , 4 weeks after 10 years)
2. Health Insurance
3. Dental Insurance available
4. Vision Insurance available
O'Connell Landscape Maintenance is a family owned and operated business with a vision of success that spans several generations as we work in partnership with our customers to enhance their properties. OCLM specializes in working with Home Owner Associations providing full landscaping and maintenance service including tree installations, water management and educational programs. Through innovation, forward thinking, science and expertise OCLM creates beautiful environments for the communities we serve. We are the experts.