VersaCare Emergency Medical Services, Inc. is now hiring part-time EMTs to work providing BLS level care at events in the Sacramento, Bay area, and Monterey County regions. Most events are on weekends. Many of the events are running and bicycling events, but also include community events, corporate parties, and industrial locations.
If you are interested in working for us, you:
- Must provide us a completed online application;
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older;
- Must have at a minimum a High School Diploma or GED;
- Must have a valid CA EMT Certificate (Grey card) or CA Paramedic license (Blue card);
- Must have a current BLS (CPR for Healthcare Provider or equivalent) card;
- Must submit a current DMV H6 Printout (no more than 30 days old;
- Must successfully pass a comprehensive job-specific written examination, which tests base knowledge, and decision-making skills;
- Must sucessfully pass an oral interview;
- Must successfully pass a job-specific physical fitness test, including the ability to lift and move heavy weight (Up to 100 pounds);
- Must pass a background check and reference check, including checking against FBI, DOJ, Fraud and Abuse Control Information System (FACIS) database.
- Must be willing to work minimum 2 shifts per month.
We verify your:
- Social Security Number;
- Ability to work legally in the United States.
VersaCare EMS is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal employment opportunities for all, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference or orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other non job-related characteristic protected by law.
New EMTs are welcome to apply.
Apply online only at: http://versacare-ems.com/employment/