. We are looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is passionate about helping customers create and do amazing things with modern technology.
- 10+ years experience writing code using .NET and languages such as (and not limited to) C# and VB.Net
- Experience on multiple full release software development project life cycles
- understanding of basic Database Administration; Able to define quality and security standards
- Advanced experience using an Integrated Development Environment (e.g., Eclipse, Visual Studio) and development of tool add-ins
- Knowledge of Cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS
location: SAN DIEGO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Provides mentoring and guidance to developers.
- Sets team strategy and direction; represents team to senior management and clients.
- Develops innovative multi-team solutions to complex problems.
- Demonstrates broad technical leadership, impacting significant technical direction; exerts influence outside of immediate team and drives change.
- Participates as a member of, and leads, cross-functional development teams.
- Leads design of complex cross-functional solutions for others to develop
- Designs, prepares and executes unit tests.
- Significant time is spent in strategic and creative problem solving.
- Applies company and 3rd party technologies to highly complex software solutions, while driving innovation.
- Independently implements end-user or enterprise solutions of significant complexity.
- Integrates technical expertise and business understanding to create superior solutions for the company and clients.
- Consults with leadership team, team members, clients and vendors on complex issues to develop effective solutions.