Resource Associates of Nevada is seeking a Software Test Engineer in Southern California. At RAI, we strive to provide the next generation of cutting-edge technologies. Our growth means exciting career opportunities for talented professionals in engineering, software development, and other key areas. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance, matching 401k plan, and other benefits given below, excellent training, and a vibrant working environment. Our employees are exceptional, giving us a competitive advantage by innovating solutions with a strong sense of mission and integrity. Position: Software Test Engineer Location: Southern California Type: Long-term contract
Job Description Responsibilities: The selected candidate will perform all levels of testing per established procedures and requirements as directed by the Test Team Leader. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Creating automated test cases to verify system level functional and performance requirements
Integration and execution of automated frameworks to support System integration testing
Develop and deliver automated test reports as part of project readiness reviews
Utilize project tools to document all test plans and test cases • Execute manual regression testing suites
Support operational readiness tests and user acceptance testing
Education / Work Experience: Experience Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar technical discipline with typically a minimum of 4 years of related experience. Required Skills:
• Minimum of 3 years of software testing experience
• Demonstrated experience delivering automation test frameworks and automated test cases 3. • Experience with at least one test automation tool and/or frameworks, such as Selenium, Postman, Jmeter, SoapUI, etc.
o Knowledge and experience with AWS and cloud environment
o Familiarity with team collaboration and configuration management tools such as Subversion, Jira, Confluence, and Redmine
o Ability to write code to test APIs and interfaces
• Solid experience documenting Test Plans and Test Cases including requirements traceability matrix
• Experience using Linux/Unix with scripting language (python, csh, perl, etc.)
• Experience building SQL queries
• Experience with and understanding of the software testing standard concepts, such as requirements verification, configuration management, and unit testing through acceptance testing.
• Able to develop test cases and execute manual test case procedures utilizing TestRail or similar test tracking tool
• Strong written and oral communication
Employee Benefits: RAI offers a comprehensive benefits program including various options in these plans:
Life, AD&D, Short Term, Long Term Disability and Vol Life
If you are interested in this position, please send me a copy of your latest resume at with the information requested below: Also, please let me know what time/number is best to call to discuss this great opportunity. In case you are not interested in this position or this is not a right fit for you, please feel free to share this opportunity with your friends/networks or anyone you know who may be interested in this position. Thank you!
- Availability to start a new job - Best Rates - Contact # Please don’t hesitate to contact me for any question (s) you may have. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
An Equal Opportunity Employer RAI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, political affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital/parental /veteran status, disability, genetic information, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, military service, other non-merit factors, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law