Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation (TBCF) is searching for a capable individual to fill the role of a bilingual Family & Donor Care Associate (part-time). The ideal candidate will be highly detailed oriented, (experience working in a donor database preferred) and will ensure accurate input and output of all constituent information. The Family & Donor Care Associate will have ongoing direct communication, both in English and Spanish, with families served by TBCF. As such, the position requires strong communication skills and a commitment to confidentiality. This role will support the program and fund development teams by performing responsibilities including maintaining accurate records of donor and family contact information, gift processing, mailing list generation, and other event related and administrative tasks.
This position is part-time at 22 hours per week and reports to the Program Director. Rate of pay is $16 per hour DOE. Paid time off is provided at a pro-rated basis. Pre-employment background is check required and a clean driving record is a must. Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation is a non-profit organization that empowers families living in Santa Barbara, Ventura, and San Luis Obispo counties that have a child with cancer by providing financial, educational, and emotional support.
The successful candidate must believe in the core values of Teddy Bear Cancer Foundation and be driven by the mission and vision. Qualifications include:
- Fluency in Spanish & English required (both written & orally)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required (specific experience with mail merge using Excel and Word preferred)
- Associate degree or some college preferred
- Experience working in a non-profit setting preferred
- Experience with DonorPerfect or another donor database preferred
- Exceptionally well-organized, attention to detail, ability to manage deadlines and competing priorities
- Comfortable working independently and contributing to a dynamic team
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment in a shared office space
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
To apply, please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 15th. No phone calls, please.
We hope you will consider joining our team!