Labor Finders is currently hiring General Laborers for openings in the Lompoc area with a reputable company that works in a rock quarry. The ideal candidates will possess at least 3 months of recent general labor experience and be physically able to perform job duties. This is a Temp to hire job opportunity.
Labor Finders participates in E-Verify.
For consideration, please email resume with contact information and experience. Inquiries without resume, contact information and work history will not be considered.
Responsibilities of the General Laborer
● Removes mud and muck from surface of stone, using pick, shovel, and steam hose.
● Chips irregularities from stone slabs to produce uniform, rectangular shapes and reduce shipping weights, using pick.
● Loosens blasted stone, using pick and crowbar
● Breaks stone into pieces, using sledgehammer.
● Heavy Lifting
● Loads broken rock into boxes to be hoisted from quarry, using shovel, stone fork, or hands.
● Cuts notches in blocks of stone with pick and hammer, and attaches hoisting cables, hooks, or slings to stone
Requirements of the General Laborer
● At least 3 months of recent work experience
● Must have own reliable transportation.
● Must be able to lift up to 50lbs and be able to work outdoors in all types of weather.
● Must have valid forms of ID to prove eligibility to work in the US.
● Must be able to pass background screening and drug test.
Compensation for the General Laborer
$12.75 to $13 per hour
For consideration, please email resume with contact information and experience to email address provided or call for an appointment at 805-346-6083