RGI Spraybooths.net / Spray Booth Manufacturer
As a Drafter/Designer you will develop, design and draft 3D CAD mechanical drawings for our spray booths & other equipment projects. Drafter/Designers work closely and collaboratively with our in house engineer to develop construction ready documents.
KEY JOB DUTIES
- Develop preliminary sketches and designs based on per base orders.
- Prepare CAD designs from general instruction and/or preliminary sketches, diagrams, or schematics.
- Prepare Drawings Parts List and get them ready for Owners Manual
- Recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
- Produce technical drawings isometrics. Prepare working drawings from conceptual layout to detailed finished product.
- Coordinate CAD projects with our in house engineer and project manager.
- Assist in the development of document.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Associate’s Degree or completion of related technical trade school courses, or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years related work experience to include experience industrial drawings.
- Experience with AutoCAD & AutoCAD 3D is required